Friday, January 31, 2014
Akshay Arora No comments
A leaked version of BBM For Android 2.3.3+ is available now , Gingerbread users can download this app and can enjoy BBM ,Till now it is expected to work on all devices.
Please provide comments If you try this App .
You can Download the BBM App from here -Download BBM
Thursday, January 2, 2014
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, as the name tells, is part of the Galaxy Note line and is one of Samsung’s high-end tablets of 2014. The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 comes in two variants, Wi-Fi (SM-P900) and LTE (SM-P905).
- 12.2-inch display with a massive resolution of 2560×1600 (WQXGA) pixels
- quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC (8974-AA) clocked at 2.3GHz,
- Adreno 330
- 3GB RAM
- Megapixel main camera sensor capable of shooting Full HD 1080p video
- 2.1 Megapixel front facing camera for selfies and video calls.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat and a new version of Samsung’s TouchWiz interface
- offers WiFi 802.11ac support on top of the usual a/b/g/n, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, and an IR blaster
Mobile World Congress is going to be held from 24-27 February in Barcelona, Spain.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Yes....A Metal Smartphone!!
|samsung galaxy F|
Sammobile cites a Korean publication and claims that the alleged Samsung Galaxy F will sport a metal body and could be launched in 2014 after the release of rumoured Galaxy S5. The report informs that Samsung's alleged Galaxy F's metallic prototype was manufactured in Europe and then moved to South Korean giant's Vietnam production unit.
Further, the report suggests that the alleged Galaxy F could be Samsung's 'super premium' variant, carrying the model number SM-G900F of the yet-to-be-announced Galaxy S5 smartphone. Now, considering that Galaxy F is said to be a variant of the rumoured Galaxy S5, it seems that the report is referring to the mass-production of the alleged Galaxy F. The report also sheds some light on Samsung's plan to launch the alleged Galaxy F soon after company's rumoured Galaxy S5 hits the market.
The Galaxy F, which will be the first flagship Samsung smartphone to have a metal casing.